We will have a quiz on Monday, February 21.
Quiz may include material covered in:
- Ohm’s Law calculations
- Kirkhoff’s Law (i.e. what it means for components to drop voltage)
- Voltage Divider circuits
- Basic usage of electronic components we have used so far
- Basic usage of sensors we have seen, including variable resistors
- Basic usage of Arduino features we have encountered so far
- Any and all lab questions
- Any and all assigned readings
- Any and all lecture notes
If you feel you need help understanding this material, see me during office hours and/or see the tutors during tutoring hours and/or post questions to the email discussion list to get help from fellow students.