Please meet with each other final project group before next class. Find out what their project is about, how they are developing it, and answer the following questions about each of their projects. Post your individual answers to these questions to your own blog, clearly identifying which project group you are talking about.
- Have you done any code, circuitry, or parts that are relevant to their project and can be shared/given/loaned?
- What are the interactions that their project affords, and do those interactions seem intuitive from a user-perspective?
- How would you recommend making the interactions more intuitive
- What do you like most about their project, and why?
- What do you like least about their project, and why?
- What changes/additions would make their idea better, in your opinion?
The other groups are by no means obligated to follow your advice.